- The search engine looks for whole words unless the "*"
wildcard is used.
- Wildcard word ending: * ("<string>*"
finds words that begin with <string>)
- Boolean Operators: AND, OR, NOT, (
- Defaults: OR is assumed between words.
This search engine only covers the MANMAN Resources section of this web site
found under the "/mmprod" directory. The materials in the web root
(Article Library and the Cortlandt Software pages) are not searched.
The text search engine allows queries to be formed from arbitrary Boolean
expressions containing the keywords AND, OR, and NOT, and grouped with parentheses. For
- sales order
- finds documents containing 'sales' or 'order'
- sales or order
- same as above
- sales and order
- finds documents containing both 'sales' and 'order'
- sales not order
- finds documents containing 'sales' but not 'order'
- (sales not order) and EDI
- finds documents containing 'EDI', plus 'sales' but not 'order'
finds documents containing words starting with 'sale'
Search Engine: Microsoft Frontpage 98